Friday, August 3, 2012

Four Celebrities that Need to Go AWAY....NOW.

There are a handful of celebrities that I am SO FREAKING SICK OF hearing/seeing/reading about I can't stand it...here they are, and here is why they need to go bury themselves in the Hollywood Hills.  In no particular order:::

1.)  Kim Kardashian (give or take Kanye West with her)- I've figured out how I'm going to get rich quick.  I'm going to blow a rapper, post it on the Internet, get implants in my ass (though, I know for sure I don't need those), make a ridiculous TV show about nothing, date an NBA player, break up with him, get married for a few hours, divorce him, and make sure it's all captured on TV.  This should make me rich and popular. For no good reason.  Other than I'm a ho with a big ass.  There are already a lot of those out there, so I'm not really sure what makes her special, other than she has money...from being a ho...with a big ass.  Go away, and take your fugly sisters, mother, and almost transgender step-father with you.

2.)  Oprah-  Ok, before you all get your panties in a bunch about what a great humanitarian she is, think about why she is such a great humanitarian and why you know this...BECAUSE IT IS ALWAYS DOCUMENTED ON TV.  Oprah goes to a third world country....ON TV.  Oprah donates a billion dollars to women's shelters...TV.  Oprah "gives away" cars to her studio audience....STUDIO AUDIENCE....ON TV.  Do not be fooled by her "humbleness."  It's a farce.  Smoke in mirrors.  This woman has duped millions for years now.  Maybe she is an OK person, sure.  But is she as great as she is made out to be?  HELL NO.  Do good deeds because you want to.  Because you care.  Not because you know it's going to be on television and is going to make you look like God's right hand man...or woman.  That said, hell yes I watch her Network...but I love me some 48 Hours Mystery Marathons.  You can judge that and call me a hypocrite...but I guarantee you, my watching it won't be televised.  Go away Oprah, and take the camera with you...you know, to televise it.

3.)  Jennifer Lopez-  This tranny has twin babies and is parading around with a dude who is half her age.  Kudos to her you might think.  Sure.  Maybe.  She looks good, why not flaunt it?  Because you have two children who are looking up to you you freaking moron.  This new boy toy is going to last for another two months, MAYBE.  Then what?  Move on to new guys three, four, and five?  Congratulations...your kids will watch a revolving door of money grubbing losers, all in the name of you looking, feeling, and keeping up your hooker like tendencies.  P.S. stop wearing glitter on your pooner....the Britney Spears circa 1999 look is long gone.  Go away, and take your glitter crotch with!

4.)  Kristen Stewart-  She can't act.  She sucks.  She's not even as pretty as most dudes think she is.  Rob Pattinson is hot....why the EFF would you ever cheat on him?  Here is some news for you.  Their relationship is a sham anyway.  All a publicity ploy to promote Twilight...contract is almost up, move on to a married dude.  Why  not?  He's freaking hot anyway.  Ruin a family.  Ain't no thang.  Twitchy bitch. 

So, there it is...the top FOUR celebrities that need to give it up, go away, and keep doing stupid shit so that I can give them even more unnecessary attention by writing about how stupid and overexposed they are.  Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Lol @ almost transgendered stepdad!!! You said it honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAH! Shit, I'd change my face too if I was associated with that clan!

    ReplyDelete